“And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.”
An important aspect of Sharing God’s Abundant Love is showing our Christian kindness through fellowship. From our spirited “Passing of the peace” during each worship service, to our food and friendship following each service, to organized events throughout the year, we approach fellowship with true zeal.
No doubt you can find some opportunities that you would love to participate in from this partial list:
- WOW Bible Study
- Halloween Spooky Social
- Valentimes Chocolate Fest
- Men’s Group - Brothers United in Faith and Fellowship (BUFF)
- Women's Group - Women of Worship
- Blue Rocks Outing
- Youth Activities (Bowling, Game night)
- Neighborhood Picnic
- Annual Congregational Picnic
Come to Community of Love Lutheran Church to enjoy the fellowship of inspired people of God.